Business Development Executives
The Business Development Executive BDE will be responsible for generating sales through multiple marketing and personal selling efforts and shall engage with business partners to build new business for the company. The candidate must be well-focused and have strong communication skills. The candidate should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy. Should have strong business contacts and proven experience in selling business services in the corporate sector.
- Selling and Marketing Company’s Consulting and Training & IT Solutions to Corporate Sector, SMEs and leading brands, companies, projects, and organizations in private, development (NGOs) and public sectors in local and international markets
- Identify business & working partnership opportunities in corporate and SME sectors
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand its product/service lines
- Maintain existing business and clientele and develop a stronger business network to strengthen business relations by adopting individual business modelling strategies
- Prepare, submit, present, and bid business proposals and quotations and win sales with enthusiastic follow-up
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (preferably master’s) in Business or IT and relevant experience
- 1 – 2 years’ prior services industry-related business development experience preferably in selling consulting, IT and training services to the corporate sector
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good personal contacts in corporate, public and development sectors
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Ability to design, develop and implement business development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Ability to achieve sales targets and work under pressing deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Willingness to work under the trial duration of one to two months.
Nature of Employment:
This is a long-term contractual business target-based position that carries achievement-based incentives and bonuses. Only serious candidates who want to grow their career with zeal & zest should apply for this post.
- Probation 3 Months
- Salary During Probation 25-30k with sales incentives
If you are willing to accept challenge, send your application by EMAIL to IKTAR with your updated resume, recent photograph, present and expected salary, at least two references and “Four strong reasons” that why should we hire you for this position.
- Stoicism and its Wisdom - November 12, 2023
- Top 5 Leadership Skills Every Business Professional Should Master - May 8, 2023
- Effective Strategies for Enhancing Team Collaboration in the Workplace - May 5, 2023