Business Etiquette Traininglearning the manners of success
Learn the Art of Being Professionally Polished
Young managers, corporate executives, business individuals, sales teams, customer care staff, team leaders, office managers and consultants.
- Impromptu Demos
- Skill Development Games
what is in it for your business
IKTAR – helping businesses grow by enhancing performance through empowered human resource, improved business structures, modernized business systems and technological advancements.
Business Etiquette Training
- About Business Etiquette and Mannerism
- Role of Etiquette in professional success
- Workplace Etiquettes and their Application
- Developing Good Success Habits Through Right and Acceptable Etiquette
- Application of Etiquettes in different business situations i.e., Sales Calls, Customer Handling, Telephonic Conversation, Complaint Management and other Difficult Situations
- Understanding Body Language and Non Verbal Manners and Using these to Win Relationship
- ‘Space’ manners and Limits
- Art of Saying No without Annoying others
- Eating / Dinning Manner
after this training, attendees will be able to:
- Learn the importance and use of right manners at workplace and in personal life
- Develop the ability to deal difficult situations more comfortably
- Be more confident in relationship building in a corporate environment
- Be more skilled in using their abilities to bring new business
- Be free from the ‘fear of etiquettes’
- Improve their stress management skills
- Become more confident and Self-Driven
- Become more productive and result oriented in everyday business affairs
For in-house quotation, registration and other details email IKTAR Training Manager
how do we create value for your business
Well begun is half done, the notion completely fits into the conduct of training and various processes. IKTAR weighs the need of a professional TNA very high. Our corporate trainers don’t move to the training designing phase unless they have competed training need assessment/analysis and have reviewed their findings with the clients/management.
A professionally conducted Training Need Analysis/Assessment (TNA) is the key to a productive training design, development and delivery. Our TNA doesn’t only improve the quality of training outcome, it also decreases the learning costs for your company.
IKTAR believes in realistic problem solving and fact based learning solutions. We offer need based customized training solutions to our clients. We work right from the beginning, conduct TNA, meet the participants, review work place, discuss the issues faced by the organization and then tailor highly professional training programs to meet the business needs of our clients and professional requirements for the participating group members.
Experiential learning and participatory learning methods are best suited to the learning need of every group and individual. People are more empowered when they see themselves doing what they thought they could never do. Involving participants and making them learning partners instead of passive learners/audiences is the way we work to create wonders in the lives of our participants.
Every learning group consists of dynamic individuals with various levels of versatility and learning and needs. IKTAR cooperate trainers emphasize on both collective and individual learning requirements of the participating groups.
Every training program is followed by a free training review report for the management highlighting gains, areas of further improvement and suggestion for team support and performance improvement after the conduct of training. Submission of a more detailed review report with individual performance review of the participants is also an option.
A comprehensive follow-up and performance monitoring plan is shared with the clients to ensure professional implementation of the learned content/skills. These follow-up plans vary in duration and depth based on the type of training, nature of audiences and needs of the business.
We highly value our participants and business partners and consider them the part of IKTAR. All participants are provided free learning support individually whenever they require. Training resources, advice, consulting, guidance and advice to conduct in-house session is a life time open privilege for the IKTARians