Business Development Manager Male/Female
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate sales by multiple marketing and personal efforts and shall engage with business partners to build new business for the company. The candidate must be well focused and have strong communication skills. The candidate should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Selling and Marketing Company’s Consulting and Training Solutions to Corporate Sector, SMES and leading brands, companies, projects, organizations in private, development (NGOs) and public sectors.
- Identify business & working partnership opportunities in corporate and SME sectors
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand its product/service lines
- Maintain existing business and clientele
- Prepare, submit, present, bid business proposals and quotations and winning sales with enthusiastic follow-up
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience
- 3 – 4 years’ prior services industry related business development experience preferably in selling consulting and training services in corporate sector
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good personal contacts in corporate, public and development sectors
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Ability to design, develop and implement business development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Ability to achieve sales targets and work under pressing deadlines in a fast paced work environment.
If you are willing to accept challenge, send your application by EMAIL to IKTAR with your updated resume, recent photograph, present and expected salary, at least two references and “Four strong reasons” that why should we hire you for this position.
- Stoicism and its Wisdom - November 12, 2023
- Top 5 Leadership Skills Every Business Professional Should Master - May 8, 2023
- Effective Strategies for Enhancing Team Collaboration in the Workplace - May 5, 2023